Find JunkYards & Salvage Yards near me in less than 15 sec
If you need parts or searching for a JunkYard or SalvageYard - you have come to the right place. Our website has a directory of directory of 6488 JunkYards located throughout the US. Do you want to sell your car to a junkyard? JunkCars.com will give you the best offer! Give us a call to learn more.
Average Time to Pick Up14 hours, 59 min
Call us NOW1-888-871-4488
Or book our professional car removal services online!
Check if our junk car removal service is available in your area:
US JunkYards and Salvage yards by the state
List of States
How It Works
Call Us or Book Online
Provide us with details of your vehicle, and we will provide you with a Guaranteed Cash Offer!
Once you accept our offer, we will schedule a convenient pickup time!
Get paid in cash instantly
when we arrive!
for Your Vehicle!
We Pay Cash for Junk Cars in any condition
Why do you need to understand these concepts? You need to get rid of the car and want to get cash for it - it's simple, call JunkCars.com! ! If you want cash for a car that no longer runs, has body damage, or has been sitting in a parking lot or driveway for years, then call JunkCars.com today! We buy cars from all over the country and offer free towing for our customers.
What Our Clients Say
I was very hesitant to sell my car, and didn't know how to go about with it. US Junk Cars made the whole process a breeze. I highly recommend them if you've got an old clunker taking up space in your garage.
Didn't even realize that we have such a wonderful service! Thank you so much!
Came orderly and on time. Very friendly fast service.
US Junk Cars will buy junk cars off your hand for the price given. They were very easy people to deal with and had my car removed within days.
The transaction was so easy! Had 2 cars pick up junk cars, Tow driver was great considering the cold windy weather took less than 15 minutes, will use again. Just call them they give you a great offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, many junk yards will purchase old cars. The amount of money they are willing to offer will depend on the make, model, and condition of the car, as well as the current market value of the materials it is made of.
The amount of money you can receive for selling your car to a junkyard will depend on a variety of factors, including the make, model, and condition of the car, as well as the current market value of the materials it is made of typically range within the $500 – $15,000 range.
JunkCars.com is proud to offer competitive cash offers for vehicles, often more than traditional junkyards.
Junkyards typically pay relatively low amounts for vehicles because they are primarily interested in the materials the car is made of and not the car itself. The amount of money a junkyard is willing to offer for a car will depend on the make, model, and condition of the car, as well as the current market value of the materials it is made of.
Many of our customers ask themselves: should I take the car to the junkyard or sell it for $1000?
JunkCars.com is proud to offer competitive cash offers for vehicles, often more than traditional junkyards. If you are considering selling your car to a junkyard, it is worth considering JunkCars.com as an option as we may be able to offer you more money for your car.
To sell your car to a junkyard, you will typically need to provide proof of ownership, such as the vehicle's title or registration documents. You may also need to provide a valid identification, such as a driver's license. In some cases, the junkyard may require additional documentation or information depending on the specific laws and regulations in your area. It is a good idea to contact the junkyard directly to find out what specific requirements they have for selling a car.
JunkCars.com is happy to assist with the process of selling your car to a junkyard and can provide more information on what you will need to provide.
There are a few important steps you should take after selling your car to a junkyard:
- Transfer ownership: After you sell your car to a junkyard, you will need to transfer ownership of the vehicle. This typically involves signing over the title to the junkyard and filling out any necessary paperwork. Be sure to keep a copy of the signed title for your records.
- Cancel your insurance: Once the ownership of the car has been transferred, you should cancel your insurance policy. If you continue to pay for insurance on a car that you no longer own, you will be wasting money.
- Remove any personal belongings: Before you sell your car to a junkyard, be sure to remove any personal belongings that you want to keep. This includes items like clothing, tools, or documents.
- Notify the DMV: In most states, you are required to notify the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) when you sell your car. You will need to fill out a form to report the sale and submit it to the DMV. This will help to ensure that you are not held responsible for any tickets or other issues that may arise with the car after it has been sold.
- Dispose of your license plates: If you are selling a car that you own, you will need to dispose of the license plates. In most states, you can return them to the DMV or destroy them. Be sure to check with your state's DMV for specific instructions.
Many people ask about the cost of towing a car to a junkyard because they are looking for the most cost-effective way to dispose of an old or damaged vehicle. If you are unable to drive your car to a junkyard yourself, you may need to pay for towing services to transport it there.
At JunkCars.com, we offer a convenient and hassle-free solution for disposing of your old or damaged car. Our team will come to your location, assess the car, and provide you with a cash offer on the spot. We will then take the car away for free and handle all the necessary paperwork. You don't need to worry about the cost of towing or any other fees – we will handle everything for you and pay you cash in hand for your car. So, if you are wondering how much it would cost to tow your car to a junkyard, consider the convenience and value of our services at JunkCars.com.