Over the years, cars became the most recycled consumer product providing over 25 million tons of recycled materials. More and more people choose to give its dead vehicle the second life and here is why:
- Recycling your old car is financially beneficial. What you consider junk can pay you from hundreds and thousands of dollars. Imagine, you can get rid of your old car and put this money towards any financial goal, whether it's a new car, house loan or this long-awaited trip.
- Less junk - more space. And free space if crazy expensive nowadays. Clear out your property and make space for new purchases.
- Did you know that car recycling adds about $25 billion to the national GDP annually? Easy contribution for both yourself and your country.
- More than 90% of your car consists of reusable materials. In fact, the whole new car can be made from your old wrecked vehicle with minimal damage to the environment.
- Last but not least, recycling your car is a responsible and conscious choice. Appropriate disposal is the best way to ensure that your car and its waste (oils, cases, lead from batteries), doesn’t kill our planet.
Contact us and let us know about your old vehicle, we will take care of the rest!